Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Top of the Roost!

What we love about "Cock-a-Doodle-Doo"...



The Turkey (who got the "lovin' life" gene from daddy) - "We are the back-woods buddies! We love to hunt, camp, fish, and ride ATV's together!"



The Colonel (who inherited the compassion gene from daddy) - "He takes time to play with me, he goes to all my games, he takes me hunting, and he plays tickle-bug with me!"

The Rooster (who is a mini-me of daddy) - "He plays with me, he tickles me, I get to do some work with him!"

Mother Hen - (who was now lived 1/2 my life with him)He's my best friend, he's rock solid, compassionate, giving, hard-working, a handy-man, great businessman, wonderful husband, and an involved daddy.

4 comments:

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

You left out GENIUS! I hear you live with a genius!

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

Okay, it's me AGAIN...I tagged you for a meme. You have to come over to my blog and read through the whole looonnng thing to figure it out... ;o)

Flea said...

Hey! I know you! :) I posted about your farm yesterday and earlier in the week. Here are the links:
http://thegoodflea.com/2008/02/day-on-farm.html
http://thegoodflea.com/2008/02/cows-in-their-natural-habitat.html
Thank again for letting us play on your farm and scoop your poo!

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

You KNOW I love him and his big smilin' mug...but, I've warn out my clicker waitin' for the next post! ;o)